Monday, July 18, 2011

Fashion Favourites : July 18, 2011

Today was one of those days where I woke up and knew that all would be right in the universe if I could just go back to sleep.  I didn't think it was going to be a bad day or anything.  I just knew that all my problems would be solved if I didn't get out of bed… But, as I had work and no real reason not to get up, I hauled myself into the shower then threw on some random clothes (which involved a major fight with a pair of tights) and grumbled as I fought with my hair dryer (he won).

And then something amazing happened.  I managed to pick out a decent outfit with absolutely no thought involved.  What what's even more amazing is that this is probably the least expensive outfit I've ever worn!  Nearly everything is from Target – even my undies, Dear Readers.  Even my undies.

Dress | Mossimo @ Target
Sweater | Mossimo @ Target
Tights | Target 
Boots | Steve Madden
Earrings | vintage

In case you're wondering, yes I know it's July, but it feels a lot more like autumn here in Northern California – hence the tights and the sweater.  Also, apparently I work in an igloo.  Tights are my way of saying, "Eff you, Julember!  I'm still gonna wear this dress!"

No comments:

Post a Comment