Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is my year for sure


 
 "100 Resolutions" by The Lawrence Arms

I won't say that 2012 was a bad year; a lot of really amazing things happened and it definitely ended on a high note.  That being said, I am totally pumped for 2013!

While I don't have a hundred resolutions – I wouldn't even call what I have resolutions – these are the things that am excited about and want to focus on this year.

This year I'll turn 30, which is something I'm oddly excited about.

This year I get to plan my dream wedding to my amazing fiancé.

This year I get to start looking for a house where Fiancé and I will start our lives together. 

This year I'll work on advancing my self both professionally and personally.

This year I'll try to be more creative: write more, take more pictures, have more adventures.

This year I'll cut out the things I don't need and add more things that make me happy.

This year I'll try to be better at staying in contact with the people who are important to me.

 
What are you doing this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment