Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feb Photo a Day: Days 26 – 29

Day 26: Night
You know those awesome/awful nights when you have no place to go, but your hair looks fantastic?  Yep, that was this night.  Thank god instagram was invented, or I would have no one to share my good hair days with!


Day 27: Something I Ate
I'm not gonna lie, popcorn (more specifically kettle corn) is my weakness (but to be fair, I only have the one).  Last year, I even gave up popcorn of all varieties for Lent! But, to me, an appropriate meal would be popcorn and a glass of wine.


Day 28: Money
I have all these random piles of euro coins in different drawers and boxes and pouches around my room from various visits to Ireland (mostly, tho other countries as well, I'm sure).  Stumbling across these collections a) gives me Travel Lust, and b) reminds me of all those nights in the apartments at UCD drinking with my flatmates and playing cards for 2 cent coins.


Day 29: Something I'm Listening to
Sum 41 is totally a guilty pleasure band of mine.  Actually, I take that back.  There is nothing guilty about the pleasure I get from Sum 41.  They are the Less Than Jake of the pop-punk world (and if you get what I mean by that, we are probably already best friends) and produce some damn fine music.  This came on shuffle in my car on the way home from work and you bet your ass I rocked out.


And Feb is done!!

Stay tuned for March and hopefully some other proper updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment