Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Belts, belts, and more belts

So, three belted dresses in one week and all for less than $20!  Yeah, that's how I roll.  Plus I'm getting into the last of the summer dresses since it's officially Autumn now... Oh, right.  Except for the crazy heat wave we're having right now.  So, yeah one more week of Dresstember and then all of my Dresstember Weekend recaps!  So, you've got that to look forward to, which is nice.

September 22, 23, and 25



Thursday – One of my favourite $4 Forever21 dresses.  It goes with tights or leggings, boots or sandals, and obviously really fun belts.  I love it.

Friday – I usually pair this Target dress with a teal sweater and earrings.  I love that it goes from casual to fancy.  And it's super comfy.

Sunday – Target again!  I swear that this was longer when I bought it.  But damn, I love striped dresses, especially ones that I can now add tights to and wear for the rest of the year!!

This feels kinda weak tonight. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment