Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb Photo a Day: Days 13 –19

Day 13: Blue
I had dinner with my friend Michael on Monday, and despite the fact that there was blue all around, I couldn't find anything interesting to me.  Then, at the end of the night, I spotted this on Michael's backpack from an Apple Store iMovie camp we did a few years back.


Day 14: Heart [take 1 & 2]
Valentines Day has never been that big of a deal to me, but Boyfriend always finds a way to surprise me regardless. I've had this necklace laying around for a while and haven't worn it much recently, so I thought I'd dust it off for the occasion.  Then, at the end of the day, I realized I had inadvertently been wearing a heart patterned bra!


Day 15: Phone
I took some liberties on this prompt, using my old ASL skills from college.  This is me, post-bikrim yoga class. Like what you see?  Gimme a call!


Day 16: Something New
After years of avoiding it and playing bass (both in real life and in Rock Band) because it has less strings, I've finally started to learn to play guitar.  Granted, I can really only play T.Rex's "20th Century Boy" along with a guide, but it's a start!


Day 17: Time
You don't know "Jungle Love?" That shit is the mad notes. Written by God herself and sent down to the greatest band in the world: The mother-fucking Time.


Day 18: Drink
My friend hosted a Speak Easy part last night, complete with a tub filled with 1920s era drinks.  The party was a blast and I finally got to wear a bunch of my great-great-aunt's jewelry and her fur coat!


Day 19: Something I hate to do
And now I'm sick. I hate getting sick.  So, I'm just chilling in bed, drinking broth, and watching Bones.




No comments:

Post a Comment