Monday, February 13, 2012

Feb Photo a Day: Days 8 – 12

Day 8: Sun
I had nearly forgotten to take a sun picture, and since it's still technically winter (despite what the California climate wants me to believe), the sun was fast setting as I was leaving for the day.  Luckily, as I walked out of the office, I caught this great shot through the window, capturing my reflection at the same time.  I'm oddly stoked on how this turned out.


Day 9: Front Door
I had dinner with an ex-student turned dear friend and she has this amazing door in her home as a decoration.  However, she once told me it's origin story and it was, at one time, the front door to a home.  I think it's stunning.


Day 10: Self Portrait
This pic is really no change from half of the things I post on instagram (I might be slightly narcissistic from time to time).  I did attempt to do something different and more creative, but in the end, I was out to dinner with friends and this was all I could manage.


Day 11: Makes Me Happy
My cousin Evan came into town for work, and he ended up staying with us on Saturday night – I hadn't seen him since his wedding last April and Boyfriend had never even met him!  What I didn't know was that my sister Bear was also going to be there for the night. As cliché as it sounds, I adore my family and I have so much fun with them.  Also, look how short I am compared to them (we are all barefoot or wearing flats)!


Day 12: Inside my Closet
My closet is rather insane.  The floor has laundry baskets that are overflowing with boots and door has hooks packed with scarves.  And due to the fact that I have slight OCD, I have spent way too much time colour-coordinating my sweaters and arranging my dresses and skirt by season (or, since we don't really have "seasons" in the traditional sense, by warm or cold weather dresses).  I might have a shopping problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment