Thursday, August 11, 2011

Awesome August : Day 11

Sometimes the best nights are the ones you least expect.

Tonight I met Boyfriend at a bar near his work for a going away party for one of his co-workers.  I figured we'd make an appearance because I wouldn't know anyone – since I've been gone myself for nearly a year, almost none of the people I worked with are there anymore.  But, I was wrong.  A bunch of people who I wasn't expecting showed up and it was great to catch up.

And since we were all drinking in a bar, the night started with the usual "So, what do you do?" questions and wandered into hook-ups, embarrassing stories, and trying to get the "guest of honour" to ride the mechanical bull (yes – it's that kind of bar).

And then the night ended with Yogurtland, complete with a Keroppi spoon.

Yeah, pretty decent Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment