Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Awesome August : Day 24

I love getting my hair done, don't you? Someone to wash your hair and style it... And if you're lucky you have someone who gives you a bit of a head massage while making you pretty.

I'm that lucky, plus Jen is totally awesome and she thinks I'm funny. I trust her way more than anyone else who has ever done my hair. And she does Bear's hair, too, so she has the coveted sister stamp of approval.

Tonight I got my hair cut and coloured. I had highlighted it blonde at the beginning of summer, but now we've added red highlights, too. And I got a much needed bang trim - they were so long it was ridiculous. (Also, who would have thought that the bangs I cut on an angry whim and dubbed "Breakup Bangs," would now be my regular hairstyle 3 years on...)

I'll have to get a picture of the colour in sunlight. But I'm in love with the touchups she did to my cut!

Before:


After:



No comments:

Post a Comment