Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Awesome August : Day 30

Wow, what a fail.  I make it all the way through and then forget to post this... ah well.

Tonight Boyfriend and I meet up with an ex co-worker and her boyfriend to make gluten-free homemade Pop Tarts.   We experimented with different fillings, but the fan favourite seemed to be the maple and brown sugar one (which we only made one of for some reason).  Others included peanut butter & jelly, Nutella, salted caramel, raspberry, and lemon curd.  I don't like jams, as previously noted, so I didn't try any of those ones, though I hear they were good...

the salted caramel kind of exploded...
Well, August has been fun, guys.  It's been an interesting challenge to do this every day and I'm not sure I can keep it up.  But I do want to keep doing regular posts – at least 2 or 3 times a week.  But September is looking crazy so far: friends visiting, travel, a billion birthdays (including Boyfriends), and I'm taking a class on Thursday nights now.  Of course, looking my calendar for September, I realize that I won't be lacking in things to write about.

Happy September, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment