Monday, August 15, 2011

Awesome August : Day 15

I made it half way through the month before I got behind... damn!  But at least I have good reason!

Every Monday, I join Boyfriend and some of his high school friends (and their significant others) for dinner.  They've been doing this since high school and they used to go to the same hotwing place each week.  More recently, we've been exploring different places each week for variety.

Tonight, one couple hosted us at their house and we had a homemade pizza feast!  There were at least 4 different kinds of pizza plus two gluten free ones for me.  I was only able to try the pepperoni and the BBQ chicken ones, but everyone was raving about how good they all were.














We then spent hours playing Scattergories and Catchphrase, and since it was our friend's birthday – and keeping with the pizza theme – we had a giant pizzookie (and a tiny gluten free baby pizzookie for me).

I love games and when you have such a great group of people it's so easy to lose track of time playing.  Luckily for me we were close to home, I don't have to go to the gym tomorrow morning, and I was having so much fun that I didn't realize how tired I was.

What are your favourite games?

No comments:

Post a Comment