Saturday, August 20, 2011

Awesome August : Day 19 (one day late)

Yesterday was insane and I did not have a second of downtime to actually update this thing.

First off, I woke up at 5:30 for Warrior Dash training, then to my desk at 8:00am.  After work there was a quick run to the store, then I whipped up a batch of chocolate chip rice krispie treats for Kate, whose birthday part I was running out the door to get to.  Don't get me wrong, it was a great day filled with fun and friends and board games, but it was loooong. 

Plus, I got to wear this amazing outfit to work.  It was my take on Casual Friday and a nod to my training and my favourite super hero.




All the superheroes live in the city.  Spiderman, Daredevil, and Captain America.  But Thor’s the best.  He fights the forces of darkness.  Forces of darkness beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment